Learn all about the benefits of being a member of IECA — both at the chapter and national levels (your membership includes both) and join us today.
When you join IECA you join a network of peers who, like you, are dedicated to the erosion and sediment control industry. IECA is more than the world’s premier authority in erosion control – it is a platform for upwards of 2500 members worldwide to connect, learn, and affect change in the industry.
What type of individual membership is right for you?
Organizational membership entitles one person at the company to receive full Professional Member benefits and discounts to IECA events. Organizational members have the ability to purchase an unlimited number of Professional level memberships for their employees at 50% off the regular member price.
Which type of organizational membership is best for you?
With IECA membership, we ask that a one year commitment be obligatory. Participating members are encouraged to attend the Annual Conference and educate themselves on the IECA’s resources. Doing so will encompass a more profound understanding of what the association is all about and help members gain perspective as to why our environment needs to be protected through erosion control.
1) What does an IECA membership comprise of?
- Exclusive access to your chapter’s members only section
- Listing in the IECA Membership Directory
- Membership certificate with identification card
- Discount pricing to IECA educational events as well as for tools & resources
- Regular updates on IECA activity, conferences, resources and publications
- Every member is entitled to voting privileges (one vote per member)
- Access to our Online Career Center
- Access to member affinity programs
- Advertising discounts in Environmental Connection
2) What types of memberships are available?
There are individual memberships and corporate memberships that are available. Registering for an individual membership would give you the choice between Professional Plus, Professional, Emeritus or Student. Registering for a corporate membership would give you the choice between Corporate, Emerald or Cornerstone.
3) How can I renew my membership?
If you are a returning member, please follow the link below.
4) Who can I contact for help?
You may choose to contact one of the board members from your chapter or a representative from the IECA headquarters. The address is listed below.
International Erosion Control Association
3401 Quebec Street, Suite 3500
Denver, CO 80207
Phone: 1-800-455-4322 (+ 1 303-640-7554 International)